ERP & Supply Chain Management
Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management is a formal method to effectively plan all the resources in the business enterprise. Through the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management manufacturing companies establish operating systems and operating performance measurements to enable them to manage business operations and meet business and financial objectives.
ERP & Supply Chain Management extends beyond the four walls of the factory to include a company’s trading partners – suppliers and customers. It is the company architecture for formal business systems and best in class business processes, practices and procedures.
Buker client companies implementing Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management business practices are achieving the following results:
- 250% return on the ERP & Supply Chain Management implementation
- Achieve 98% inventory record accuracy and eliminate the physical inventory
- Achieve 95-99% schedule attainment
- Achieve 95-99% customer service
- Reduce inventory 25-40%
- Improve productivity 10-20%
- Achieve +95% on time supplier delivery
- Formal Sales and Operations planning process
- Achieve 98% routing accuracy
- Achieve 99% bill of material accuracy